Summer Reading Classic Film Book Challenge

May 20, 2015



Raquel from Out of the Past is hosting her annual Summer Reading Classic Film Book Challenge. This will be my first time participating and I'm really excited about it! I made up a little list on goodreads of all the books I'd like to try to tackle this summer. I'm going to start off with Hellraisers (The Life and Inebriated Times of Richard Burton, Peter O'Toole, Richard Harris and Oliver Reed) since it's the only one that I already own. I have a horrible habit of buying way more books than I could possibly read in my lifetime, so I'm going to make myself wait until I finish each book before I purchase the next one.

If you'd like to participate too you can sign up for the challenge on Raquel's blog, right here. I think it'll be so fun! She's even giving away a nifty prize pack to one lucky winner, which will include my Robert Osborne and Ben Mankiewicz fan club buttons! (They're also available in my shop here.)

If you have any film book recommendations, I'd love to hear them! :)



4 comments:

Emma Lee said...

This is such a cool blog <3 I absolutely love silent movies & film noir, so glad I found this!

www.shewasnothingbuttrouble.blogspot.co.uk

Catherine said...

Super fun idea! I'll be tackling a couple of these books myself. :)

Michaela said...

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Here are the details: http://loveletterstooldhollywood.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-liebster-award.html

Congrats!

ngocnhung said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.