TCMFF 2017 printable schedule

March 20, 2017



The 2017 TCM Film Festival schedule went live today!! Woo hoo! I'll have a whole post soon about which movies I'm most excited about (Barefoot in the Park!!!!!!!) but for now, I just wanted to share this printable schedule that I made. I always find that it's so much easier to plan out what movies I want to see if I'm able to physically circle things and mark up a calendar, but the festival website doesn't really let you print out the schedule.

If anyone else is having the same issue, hopefully this printable guide will come in handy! I only included movie names and start times (no special guests or release years) in order to save space and make sure I could whip this thing up as quickly as possible so everyone can start planning out their choices! I posted previews of the calendar below but for a full-scale printable PDF that you can download and print out, click here.









4 comments:

Anne said...

Thank you!

Laura said...

Huge thanks!!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! You don't know how much I struggle with this every year!

Lynn Dougherty said...

Thank you so much for creating this. I run http://classicmoviefavorites.com and will be attending the festival as press again this year. This is so much more convenient for me to have a printable version.

Love your site.

All the best,
Lynn Dougherty
Owner
http://classicmoviefavorites.com